Dr. Douglas Berry
Photo and Bio coming soon.
Dr. Taylor Sloan
Dr. Taylor Sloan has been practicing for 3.5 years. She joined Berry Family Chiropractic in December 2020 after completing her Doctor of Chiropractic at the University of Western States in Portland, Oregon, and spending her first year of practice out in Federal Way, Washington.
She began her journey into health care at the age of 20 while pursuing her Bachelor of Science degree from Pacific Lutheran University in 2013. While finishing the last year of her undergraduate education, she started working in the hospital setting, blasting off her first experience working in healthcare. Soon after, she pursued getting her EMT and would spend the next several years working in the emergency department as an EMT, totaling 6 years of hospital experience.
In 2016 at the age of 25, she started her journey into the chiropractic world, starting school at the University of Western States in Portland, Oregon. In the beginning of the chiropractic program at the University of Western States, she would be in just her second quarter as a chiropractic student when she found her place in the chiropractic world. She got very involved in the Student American Chiropractic Association (SACA) and began passionately advocating for the chiropractic profession and our patients. She went on find herself holding several offices in SACA and enjoying every minute of mentoring other chiropractic students as she did. Today, as a DC instead of a student, she is still heavily involved in the American Chiropractic Association and still enjoys being an advocate for her patients and her colleagues. Excitingly, she got the opportunity to finish her chiropractic education with a preceptorship out at the American Lake Veterans Association in Tacoma, Washington, where she got to provide care to local veterans.
Dr. Taylor Sloan enjoys snow skiing, water skiing, wakeboarding, hiking, working out, indoor cycling, cooking, baking, and spending time with her family and pets.
- American Chiropractic Association Political Action Committee Member
- American Chiropractic Association Legislative Committee Member
- American Chiropractic Association State Advocacy Committee Member
- American Chiropractic Association Medicare Advisory Board Member
- American Chiropractic Association NextGenACA Legislative Task Force Member
- ART Advanced Full Body Certified
- ProSport Chiropractic PRCA (Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association) certified Chiropractor
- Ground Force Method Level 1 and 2 Certified
- Rock Tape Basic and Performance Certified
- University of Western States – Doctor of Chiropractic
- Pacific Lutheran University – Kinesiology, concentration in Physical Education
- Tacoma Community College-EMT Basic
- Chiropractic Clerkship-American Lake VA 2019
- Chiropractic Intern- University of Western States 2018-2019
- Doctor of Chiropractic-Northwest Sports Rehab 2019-2020
Highest Offices Held
- National Legislative Vice Chair- Student American Chiropractic Association: 2018-2019
- Legislative Chair- Student American Chiropractic Association- UWS Chapter: 2017-2018
- American Chiropractic Association NextGenACA Interests Committee Chair: 2019-2020
- American Chiropractic Association Washington State Alternate Delegate: 2021-Present